My dual citizenship has been criticized due to which the mission of Digital Pakistan will not be completed. I am resigning from the post but I will continue to work as a Pakistani on the mission of Prime Minister Imran Khan, Tania Adros
ISLAMABAD: Special Assistant for Digital Media Tania Adros has resigned from her post. According to the details, while sending a message on Twitter, Tania Adros said that my dual citizenship was criticized due to which the mission of Digital Pakistan will not be completed. I am resigning from the post but Prime Minister Imran Khan I will continue to work as a Pakistani on this mission.
Criticism levied towards the state as a consequence of my citizenship status is clouding the purpose of Digital Pakistan. In the greater public interest, I have submitted my resignation from the SAPM role. I will continue to serve my country and the PM’s vision to my best ability pic.twitter.com/BWBvBvO6uz
— Tania Aidrus (@taidrus) July 29, 2020
It may be recalled that Tania Edros was appointed by Prime Minister Imran Khan as Special Assistant for Digital Media, expressing confidence that Tania Edros could play her role in working for the betterment of digital media in Pakistan.
However, there has been controversy over the inclusion of Tania Adros in Prime Minister Imran Khan's Digital Pakistan program.
According to a local newspaper, the Digital Pakistan program was founded in the name of an organization that would not make any profit and would not be a burden on the government, but it was named after Section 42 of the Security Exchange Commission. Has been registered which has given rise to many questions. The Dawn newspaper report revealed that the people in whose name Digital Pakistan has been registered include Tania Idros, Jahangir Tareen and Mudassar Ilyas, CEO of online taxi service Karim.
In this regard, the local newspaper spoke to Tania Idros, to which she told the correspondent of the newspaper that it does not matter what kind of participation I have, the purpose of this foundation was to help the government, we have some kind of government. Don't take any help. However, the matter was later suppressed, but some time ago, Tania Idros was being severely criticized on the issue of her dual citizenship, after which she has now decided to resign from her post.

Post a Comment
Post a Comment