Fast bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi unhappy over missing Babar Azam in PSL

Fast bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi unhappy over missing Babar Azam in PSL               

The likes of Sam Akram and Mitchell Starc bowlers, Waseem Akram, will be happy if they come up with something: fast bowler


Fast bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi became unhappy with not being out of Babar Azam. In a statement, Shaheen Shah Afridi said that he wanted to oust Babar Azam in PSL 2020 but his desire to get out of the world class batsman could not be fulfilled. Not only that but I will try to outrun Babar Azam whenever the opportunity arises.


Fast bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi said that Wasim Akram and Australian fast bowler Mitchell Starc are my favorite bowlers. I would be happy to come up with some good things like Wasim Akram while trying to learn a lot from Mitchell Starc. Needed in PSL 5 so played despite the injury. Shahin Shah Afridi said that the journey with the Lahore Qalandars is going well and I would like to play with the same team in future. Was not celebrated after.

Post a Comment